- Some new machines have arrived at the Pinball Gallery:
- Our next monthly pinball tournament is:
- Tuesday March 4, 2014 at 7:00pm (arrive by 6:45pm to sign-up)
- The Pinball Gallery is in the news!!!
- "Flippers get Hipper: A silver-ball revival" (Philadelphia Inquirer, 1/30/2014)
- "Pinball wizards find a new home in Downingtown" (Daily Local News, 5/24/2013)
- "For Amusement Only: the life and death of the American Arcade" (TheVerge, 1/16/2013) - YouTube video
The Pinball Gallery has moved to a larger location on 131 Mill Road (or sometimes referred to as "Mill Alley" on a GPS or Google Maps) in the Downingtown borough (Mill Road parallels East Lancaster Ave. to the north and connects Wallace Ave. and Green St., between McDonald's and the back of the Mill Town Shopping Center). The picture above is a panorama view of the inside of the new location.
Margo’s Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor has also moved into this new location from their old location on Pennsylvania Ave and opened in March.