- Five new pinball machines are now at the Pinball Gallery and available for play...
- The Pinball Gallery is in the news!!!
- Guest on the "World's Finest" local radio show (WCHE 1520 AM, 5/9/2014) - click to listen to archived recording
- "Flippers get Hipper: A silver-ball revival" (Philadelphia Inquirer, 1/30/2014)
- "Pinball wizards find a new home in Downingtown" (Daily Local News, 5/24/2013)
- "For Amusement Only: the life and death of the American Arcade" (TheVerge, 1/16/2013) - YouTube video
Our New Location
In February 2013, the Pinball Gallery moved to a larger location on 131 Mill Road (or sometimes referred to as "Mill Alley" on a GPS or Google Maps) in the Downingtown borough (Mill Road parallels East Lancaster Ave. to the north and connects Wallace Ave. and Green St., between McDonald's and the back of the Mill Town Shopping Center). The picture above is a panorama view of the inside of the new location.
Margo’s Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor has also moved into this new location from their old location on Pennsylvania Ave and opened in March 2013.