Free-Play Night to Benefit Walter Pickett Family
Thank you to everyone that came out for our "free-play" night on Friday 1/23. We were able to raise $300 to give to Walter's family and help honor the memory of this beloved teacher at East Ward Elementary School.
We are Moving!
We've once again outgrown our facility and have decided to move to a larger location where we'll be able to share more games with the public and be able to offer a better experience for the community of pinball players we've helped grow and come to know over the last 6 years we've been in business.
Due to the impending snow storms predicted for the last week of January, we've decided to get a an early jump on moving all of our machines out of our current location on Mill Road. Therefore, we are now CLOSED at the location on Mill Road. Sorry, we wanted to stay open up until the end of January, but the weather is not cooperating.
We've been working diligently to secure a new location, but unfortunately it's still not finalized. So look here on our website and on Facebook for additional announcements, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to our mailing list for info about our new location.
- Parties - Expanded availability of private parties for January 2015:
- We've expanded the number of private parties we can have in January 2015.
- A noon-2pm timeslot is now available for private parties on Saturday and Sunday throughout January (click here to see available dates/times).
- Call us at (484) 693-0693 or email us at email@example.com to make a reservation.
- New Games - The following new pinball machines are now at the Pinball Gallery and available for play...
- The Pinball Gallery is in the news!!!
- Guest on the "World's Finest" local radio show (WCHE 1520 AM, 5/9/2014) - click to listen to archived recording
- "Flippers get Hipper: A silver-ball revival" (Philadelphia Inquirer, 1/30/2014)
- "Pinball wizards find a new home in Downingtown" (Daily Local News, 5/24/2013)
- "For Amusement Only: the life and death of the American Arcade" (TheVerge, 1/16/2013) - YouTube video
Our Current Location
In February 2013, the Pinball Gallery moved to a larger location on 131 Mill Road (or sometimes referred to as "Mill Alley" on a GPS or Google Maps) in the Downingtown borough (Mill Road parallels East Lancaster Ave. to the north and connects Wallace Ave. and Green St., between McDonald's and the back of the Mill Town Shopping Center). The picture above is a panorama view of the inside of the new location.
Margo’s Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor has also moved into this new location from their old location on Pennsylvania Ave and opened in March 2013.