- Read an article about the Pinball Gallery in the Daily Local News !!!
- The Wizard of Oz pinball machine has arrived at the Pinball Gallery for public play !!!
- New Pinball Gallery T-shirts have arrived and are available for purchase either in-store or on-line.
- Check out our new on-line web store where you can check out the machines we have for sale, parts, and other misc. merchandise.
The Pinball Gallery has moved to a larger location on 131 Mill Road (or sometimes referred to as "Mill Alley" on a GPS or Google Maps) in the Downingtown borough (Mill Road parallels East Lancaster Ave. to the north and connects Wallace Ave. and Green St., between McDonald's and the back of the Mill Town Shopping Center). The picture above is a panorama view of the inside of the new location.
Margo’s Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor has also moved into this new location from their old location on Pennsylvania Ave and opened in March.
Our hours are:
- Monday-Wednesday: CLOSED
- Thursday: OPEN 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Friday: OPEN 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday: OPEN 2:00pm-9:00pm
- Sunday: OPEN 2:00pm-7:00pm
Note: The first Tuesday of every month we are open from 6:00-9:00pm for our monthly pinball tournament and we will also be open for public play.
In addition to our normal hours, we are planning to be CLOSED the following days in 2013:
- Thursday 12/26/2013 through Sunday 12/29/2013
- Thursday 1/2/2014 through Sunday 1/5/2014